Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2013

side by sides

I tracked down the images from Henry's 4D ultrasound that took place at the same point in our pregnancy. We think the two look very similar. What do you think??

HENRY:

NEW BABY:

HENRY:

NEW BABY:

HENRY:

NEW BABY:

HENRY:

NEW BABY:
Now, normally the undeniable resemblance would practically convince me that this baby must be a boy. But...Henry was regularly mistaken for a girl for the first year of his life. Someone even asked me about a month ago if he was a boy or girl!! So, we're both still guessing. Although, at this point we feel slightly more swayed toward girl. What's your prediction?

2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

I love how they are so similar but there are also clear differences! I can't wait to see...I'll guess: him. Probably because I only know about having boys. :) xoxo

A Klein said...

It's a boy. But if it is a girl...Allison Leigh is a great name. Born to be hilarious.