Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
- At his well-check on Monday he was 11 pounds, 9 ounces and 23 1/4 inches long. That puts him in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height.
- He smiles all the time now and makes all sorts of coos. His favorite time to talk is when he's on his changing table.
- He still loves his bath time and loves to be naked.
- He pushes his head up a little bit but usually ends up getting distracted by trying to suck on his hands.
- He can track a rattle with his eyes from side to side and loves the sound it makes.
- Once in awhile he finds his thumb, but usually prefers a binky.
- He is a great eater and sleeper.
- It seems he is growing out of that fussy time in the evenings...though it may come back at some point :)
- He hates, hates, hates riding in the car and can scream for a looooong time. He proved it to me when he screamed from the parking lot of Jordan Creek all the way to our driveway.
- His feet are stinky!! Even immediately after his bath.
- One of his favorite pastimes is hanging out in his sling with Mommy during the day or Daddy during the evening.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
I dreamed of you many times before I knew your face. And you know what? You are more.
You are a miracle, Sweet Boy. A most precious gift.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Not that I ever had my doubts, but I have been so amazed and so thankful for the way Dameon has taken on this whole new dad thing like such a natural! Prior to Henry's birth, he really hadn't spent much time around a newborn baby and had only partially changed one diaper...