- At his well-check on Monday he was 11 pounds, 9 ounces and 23 1/4 inches long. That puts him in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height.
- He smiles all the time now and makes all sorts of coos. His favorite time to talk is when he's on his changing table.
- He still loves his bath time and loves to be naked.
- He pushes his head up a little bit but usually ends up getting distracted by trying to suck on his hands.
- He can track a rattle with his eyes from side to side and loves the sound it makes.
- Once in awhile he finds his thumb, but usually prefers a binky.
- He is a great eater and sleeper.
- It seems he is growing out of that fussy time in the evenings...though it may come back at some point :)
- He hates, hates, hates riding in the car and can scream for a looooong time. He proved it to me when he screamed from the parking lot of Jordan Creek all the way to our driveway.
- His feet are stinky!! Even immediately after his bath.
- One of his favorite pastimes is hanging out in his sling with Mommy during the day or Daddy during the evening.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
growing like a weed
Here's the latest on our two-month-old Baby Henry...