Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

one month

Warren turned one month old last Thursday and I actually managed to snap these pics on the exact day! So far I'm doing a decent job of documenting him as well as I documented for Henry (which was my goal), though I am lacking in the photograph department. I caught a few good ones here...


 And, of course, Big Brother wanted in on the action:
Our newest munchkin is growing and changing so quickly! I don't know his exact weight right now but I would guess it somewhere between 9 and 9.5 pounds. He is WAY long and is almost outgrowing 0-3 month outfits. This is actually super convenient because his seasons might actually match up with Henry's baby clothes. Excellent! He is a pretty good sleeper, giving me 2-3 hour stretches in the night in his bassinet beside our bed. Oh, that reminds me I need to get a picture of him in that thing! It's super cute. Warren is also a great eater and pooper. Man, can he poop! He doesn't like to be put into his carseat but he always falls asleep once we're moving. I will say he is a fussier baby than Henry was, but he isn't a "fussy baby"...if that makes sense. And this kid is a Daddy's boy for sure. He wants me for one thing only and prefers Dameon the rest of the time :) He has started giving us a few smiles and a few coos which is so much fun! We bought him a new playmat so I'm sure this next month he will start to notice things around him more and more. We love our sweet Warren!!

No comments: