Now that we've crossed the threshold into our second year of marriage, I feel like some of my tidbits of wisdom on the topic are worth sharing. Here are a few things I've learned...
1. If you lay completely still, keeping your breathing as slow and steady as possible, your husband will be less likely to make YOU take the whining dog outside at 4:00 a.m.
2. Marrying someone who will eat most anything and do it with a really great "this is the best spaghetti I've ever tasted and I'll never get sick of it even if we eat it 4 times a week" face should definitely be in your Top 3 criteria when searching for a mate.
3. I'm not always right, I'm not always right, I'm not always right, I'm not always right...(but I am right most of the time)
4. Filling up 92% of your DVR space with Jon and Kate plus 8 episodes gets difficult to justify after awhile.
5. If you're going to put a five-pound rump roast down your garbage disposal....just don't.
*Being married is the best thing ever. Especially when your husband loves you despite items 1-5.